The forklift is an industrial handling vehicle, which refers to various wheeled handling vehicles that carry out loading, unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation of the palletized goods. The International Organization for Standardization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Often used for the transportation of large objects in storage, usually using a fuel machine or battery.
The technical parameters of the forklift are used to indicate the structural characteristics and working performance of the forklift. The main technical parameters are: rated lifting weight, load center distance, maximum lifting height, gantry inclination, maximum running speed, minimum turning radius, minimum ground clearance and wheelbase, track and so on.
1. Rated lifting capacity: The rated lifting capacity of the forklift refers to the maximum weight of the cargo allowed to lift when the distance from the center of gravity of the cargo to the front wall of the fork is not greater than the load center distance, expressed in T (ton). When the center of gravity of the cargo on the fork exceeds the specified load center distance, the lifting capacity should be reduced accordingly due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
2. Load center distance: The load center distance refers to the horizontal distance T of the center of gravity to the front wall of the vertical section of the fork when the standard goods are placed on the fork, expressed in mm (mm). For 1T to 4T forklifts, the specified load center distance is 500mm.
3. Maximum lifting height: The maximum lifting height refers to the vertical distance between the upper surface of the horizontal section of the fork and the horizontal ground where the forklift is located on the flat and solid ground when the forklift is fully loaded and the cargo is raised to the highest position.
4, gantry inclination: gantry inclination refers to the maximum inclination of the gantry on the flat and solid ground, the front or rear of the gantry relative to its vertical position. The function of the anteversion angle is to facilitate the forking and unloading of the cargo; the function of the reclining angle is to prevent the cargo from slipping off the fork when the forklift is in stock. Generally, the forward tilt angle of the forklift is 3°~6°, and the backward tilt angle is 10°~12°.
5. Maximum lifting speed: The maximum lifting speed of the forklift usually refers to the maximum speed at which the cargo is lifted when the forklift is fully loaded, expressed in m/min (m/min). Increasing the maximum lifting speed can improve the working efficiency, but the lifting speed is too fast, and it is easy to cause damage and machine damage. The maximum lifting speed of domestic forklifts has been increased to 20m/min.
6. Maximum driving speed: Increasing the driving speed has a great influence on improving the working efficiency of the forklift. For an internal combustion forklift with a lifting capacity of 1T, the minimum running speed at full load is not less than 17m/min.
7. Minimum turning radius: When the forklift is driving at a low speed without load and turning the steering wheel, the minimum distance from the outermost side and the innermost side of the car body to the turning center is called the minimum outer turning radius Rmin and the minimum inner turning radius rmin. . The smaller the minimum outside turning radius, the smaller the floor area required for the forklift to turn and the better the maneuverability.
8. Minimum ground clearance: The minimum ground clearance refers to the distance from the lowest point of the vehicle body fixed to the ground outside the wheel. It indicates the ability of the forklift to protrude over the ground without collision. The greater the minimum ground clearance, the higher the passability of the forklift.
9. Wheelbase and track: The wheelbase of the forklift refers to the horizontal distance between the centerline of the front and rear axles of the forklift. The track is the distance between the centers of the left and right wheels on the same axis. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the longitudinal stability of the forklift, but increases the length of the body and increases the minimum turning radius. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the lateral stability of the forklift, but it increases the total width of the body and the minimum turning radius.
10. Minimum width of right angle channel: The minimum width of right angle channel refers to the minimum width of the channel intersecting at right angles for the forklift to travel. Expressed in mm. Generally, the smaller the minimum width of the right angle channel, the better the performance.
11. Stacking channel minimum width: The minimum width of the stacking channel is the minimum width of the channel when the forklift is in normal operation.
1. Rated lifting capacity: refers to the maximum weight that the forklift should be able to lift when the center of gravity of the cargo on the fork is at the specified load center distance. (in kg)
2. Load center distance: refers to the specified distance from the center of gravity of the cargo to the front end of the vertical section of the fork.
National regulations: Q (representing the weight) is 400mm when < 1t; 500mm when 1 ≤ Q < 5;
5 ≤ Q ≤ 10 is 600mm; 12 ≤ Q ≤ 18 is 900mm; 20 ≤ Q ≤ 42 is 1250mm.
3. Maximum lifting height: refers to the maximum height at which the forklift can be lifted from the plane to the ground when the forklift is at a level solid ground and the gantry is placed vertically and subjected to the rated lifting capacity.
4. Free lifting height: refers to the maximum height of the fork that can be separated from the ground when the height of the gantry is constant.
5. Minimum turning radius: refers to the distance from the outermost side of the vehicle body when the steering wheel of the forklift is turned to the limit position and the turning motion is made at the lowest stable speed.
6. Gantry inclination: refers to the maximum angle at which the unloaded forklift frame can swing forward or backward from its vertical position.7. Wheelbase: The vertical distance from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
Name: Morse Yang
Mobile：+1 937 9470307
Tel：+1 937 9470307
Add：No. 119, Beisha West Road, Linping Town, Yuhang District, Hangzhou