Led forklift spotlight reversing light 48V forklift red light signal warning
- Product Item : 310104
- Material: aluminum alloy case, PC mirror, stainless steel bracket
- Voltage: 10-80 (V)
- Light source power: 6 (W)
- Current: 12V@0.48(A)
- Product description：Led forklift Blu-ray spotlight reversing light 48V forklift red light signal warning tips area light forklift parts
Power: 6W (2x3W Cree LEDs)
Voltage: 10-80V DC
Working temperature: -45- +85 °C
Waterproof rating: IP68
Material: Aluminum die-cast housing, PC lens, stainless steel bracket
Color: blue and red
1. Products are widely used in: forklifts, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial and mining equipment, etc.
2. This blue light has a power of 6W and 2 American CREE 3W lamp beads.
3. This Blu-ray safety warning light has passed CE, ROHS certification, and has reached the quality of export to Europe, America, North America, Japan, Singapore!
4. Currently cooperating customers: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Linde, Hangcha and other brand enterprises.
5. OEM&ODM. According to customer requirements, the factory can provide customized services, including logo printing and packaging design.
6. Product warranty for 1 year.
Product function and use: Installed on the front/rear ends of the vehicle. The bright blue light on the floor helps remind pedestrians, loaders, vans and other industrial vehicles not to get close to the forklift, and the vertical section saves space.
If you operate a forklift, share space with workers and pedestrians, and keep warnings to employees at all times, it can also keep workers at a safe distance from forklifts, reducing potential catastrophic traffic accidents, and sometimes fatal injuries.
The vehicle warning light method helps prevent dangerous collisions, forklifts or other vehicles moving, a bright warning light taxiing on the floor, letting the pedestrian know that the forklift is approaching, which is a huge safety for the workers around the forklift and the crowd on the aisle benefit.
When the light moves on the floor, the workers will be reminded that they know that the vehicle is on the road, and that the pedestrian can understand whether the vehicle is stationary or moving warning.
In crossroads, in warehouse aisles, it is especially effective in loud noise environments.